When I see you I think of sawing through my ribcage,
finding an abstract painting - not a Rothko; maybe a Kline.
I’d pull it out from somewhere between my ribs and hand it to you
and you’d love me -
I don’t believe it but I think it anyways. I think about
stealing a kiss from you, pocketing your wrists, hiding your calves.
About our hands tucked together,
valleys into mountains
and breaking something just so you’ll look at me.
I trace my ribs all day but I can’t find the point
where I became someone who would
trade my veins for a glance, give my fists
just to see what you look like
- slothstarlifestyle reblogged this from cartographe
- ebbingusually likes this
- howcharmingyouare likes this
- justalittleoutofreach reblogged this from cartographe
- slothstarlifestyle likes this
- fleurishes likes this
- getdownpiggy likes this
- 12grimmauld said: this is beautiful.
- crypte likes this
- 12grimmauld likes this
- cartographe posted this